I suggest you ...

you make the lightning bug for the iphone

i recently had to change providers going from the droid phone from verizon to at&t iphone. I really enjoyed the lightning bug application and would like to have it on my iphone

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yvette shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminchris (Admin, Lightning Bug for Android) responded  · 

we get asked this all the time, and it’s really flattering! unfortunately we don’t have plans for any platforms other than Android at the moment.

this could change though. we’re working really hard on a lot of great new features for Lightning Bug. once we get those done, we’ll have some time to think more about iphone, windows, blackberry, flash, etc!

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Becky Carroll commented  · 

Tomorrow I'm getting an iPhone and saying goodbye to Galaxy. The only reason I've waited this long is because I love Lightening Bug so much. If you ever get around to making an iPhone version, you already have a loyal customer.

• Maria commented  · 

Please, I've been waiting for 2 years. I miss LB :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's been over 2 years since Chris commented on this. Could you provide an update on where you stand on this? Any chance at all??? This is still the only app I miss from my Android...

I'd pay double, triple, quadruple the Android market price to get it on my iPhone!

• Anonymous commented  · 

my question is, with so many apple customers out there, and everyone loving your product, why would you 'not' develop it for this platform?

• Kimberly Wood commented  · 

I miss my lighting bug. I've had my iPhone over a year now & it's the only app I remember & still wish I had! I'm concerned as to why you guys haven't put any focus on developing it for the apple platform after all this time? Do not have a desire to reach more customers?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I gotta say, I'm truely not imperessed with anything on the iPhone market when comared to LB. It is one of the best apps for white noise i've ever used. It's so good that when i bought my iPhone and found out you don't have it there, I kept my old Droid around and it was used as just a white noise machine and all it ran was LB. It has sadly died now and I need a version on the iPhone, you guys have got to develop one...help us!!!!

• Betsy commented  · 

The only reason I did not get an iphone was because I was so addicted to Lightning Bug. :)

• Maria commented  · 

Pleeeaseee!!! Develop for iPad. I miss you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same, it was the best sound machine out there.. please reconsider putting some time into making this for the iphone.

• JD commented  · 

I miss this app! Used to have an android then went to apple. This is the best sleep app available! Nothing compares, especially on iOS! Ive bought a few since then and they dont even come close! It made me appreciate your product even more. Please really consider making this app for iOS platforms. It would sell like crazy!

• kerstin commented  · 

I agree with All of the comments. PLEASE make this for Apple products. My husband and I use it all the time!!

• Pebbles commented  · 

I found Relax Melodies by Ipnos Soft that I thought was pretty cool in comparison

• Cindy commented  · 

Please, please make lightening bug for iPhone. Can't find anything to compare

• Krow commented  · 

I don't have a cell phone at all, Android or otherwise, I do have an Mp3 player with an android os. Cell providers aren't the be all end all of what is allowed or available. Thank goodness or I'd really be in trouble.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Lightening Bug is the only app I miss from the Android market. There is nothing in the iPhone app store that even comes close to being as good as this. Please, please, please reconsider developing this for iPhone!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too just switched to an iPhone and miss this app! I would gladly buy it (and all the plugins) again to have it on my iPhone!

• Kevin commented  · 

I was thinking the same thing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. I just got an iphone, but believe it or not I am KEEPING my droid next to my bed so I can use the lightining bug. :) looks great, and sounds great. But if you ever do make it for the iphone, I am getting it!

• Lysol Pionex commented  · 

There really isn't a comparable app out there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base