Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminchris (Admin, Lightning Bug for Android) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

On sound mimpi is sleep yes

• EJA commented  · 

I have several loops I made from fans, trains, water, etc. Sure would be nice to be able to add them to Lightning Bug.

• teat007 commented  · 

with an option to also use custom sounds in the alarm

• squidlr commented  · 

It would be great if you could add customs sounds. For example, the thunder sounds that come with the current app have no variation. I'd love to add some of my own to have some variety of sound. Also, is one able to develop their own plugins.

• Keith Barrows commented  · 

I too would like this. I have some subliminal tracks but I can't play them and Lightning Bug at the same time. Maybe a "users directory" under lightning bug to store MP3 files. My idea is to be able to choose one (or all) files in a single directory and play/loop them all night.

• firefly commented  · 

I could imagine playing music from my collection together with sounds from Lightning Bug. Something like a outdoor festival atmosphere when you are in your tent... You hear the birds, some voices and far away the music. And music cannot be build on repeating samples. Therefore it should come from the music collection on the phone... Android's media scanner should give access to the indexed music files....

Feedback and Knowledge Base